Sunday, August 11, 2013

Books of Wonder


During my visit to NYC, I wandered over to Books of Wonder, one of the coolest book stores around! This store is pretty popular amongst the kidlit crowd and so I made a point to visit.

I really like how BoW organizes their store. Their website is structured in a similar fashion (http://www.booksofwonder.com) It was easy to locate the classics, the new stuff, even debut authors had a special endcap promoting their book signing events.  I took pictures of every shelf so I could reference titles later on and get ideas for how books are displayed and covers are designed. They had a wall of framed posters of famous book covers, and also a glass display case with some really old children's books.

Here are some of the photos I took:





















No comments: