Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some exciting things coming up!

It's funny how things happen in waves. These past few weeks have been surging! Now on the horizon is a show at the FIND Gallery in Costa Mesa, happening this coming Saturday, August 14th. I have a page published in their little 5x7 magazine "Dreams Don't Die", and I'll be showing 3 pieces in the gallery.


Also coming up is an interview with 944 magazine! This was completely unexpected and I am happily accepting the free publicity =D. I just finished the interview today, we are scheduled for a photo shoot in Long Beach next week, and the issue comes out in October. I'll keep you posted!

Really though, all that's been on my mind lately is preparing for school. Only 2 more weeks of summer! I'm teaching a 2-D Design class, writing my thesis, and taking two studio art classes, along with teaching cycling at the gym twice a week. I'm very excited to get things going! Before all this takes priority, my goal is to design and mail out some promo postcards. Better crack the whip!

No comments: