Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dreams Don't Die


 FIND art magazine had its fourth gallery reception on Saturday, August 14th!

I had the opportunity to be included in the #4 issue titled "Dreams Don't Die", and also show 3 paintings in the gallery. Flipping through the mag, I noticed that I was the only female represented amongst the other 17 artists, which is kind of cool! But my friend Gloria and I are hoping to get some more girls involved and do a collaborative live painting at the next event - all in pink colors (if the boys will let us ;). What do you say, ladies? If you're interested in participating, contact me!

My unicorn piece! =)

My three pieces in the show. From the top down: Wilde's Nightingale, Garden Guru, and Sad Song.
Apologies for the out of focus picture :/

The FOUND salon. All the original artwork that is featured in the magazine. 

 
Live paintings in progress...
A completed mural painted inside the gallery.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so happy for you!!!! The unicorn looks so nice. And I don't know if it's just me, but the colors just looks like it's meant to be in that magazine. :)

Jen said...

I just posted something but it didn't show. I'm so happy for you!!!The unicorn piece fits right in the magazine. :)